Church Membership at Fellowship
Belonging to a church is a vital part of the Christian walk. At Fellowship Bible Church, membership is not an achieved status - it is an ongoing lifestyle. It is not passive, but active. A member of Fellowship Bible Church is someone who:
- has personally trusted Jesus Christ as their Lord and Savior
- is committed to our mission and distinctive features
- is actively involved in our church
Membership at Fellowship Bible Church begins with these four steps:
1) Attend our Discover LIFE @ Fellowship class
2) Submit the following documents:
- Membership Information Sheet
- Fill in Testimony Sheet
- Signed Commitment Sheet
3) Elder approval
4) Introduction to Congregation
Discover LIFE @ Fellowship
This class is designed to explain who and what our church is and how you can become a part of what God is doing at Fellowship. It also provides you an opportunity to ask questions as we seek to get to know each other better. Our desire is to strongly support you in your lifelong journey of following Jesus Christ.
For more information on signing up for our next class, please contact Matt Reynolds at email@example.com.
See Belonging to a Church for a list of key benefits of church membership.